Whoops, The internet connection appears to be offline!
You are back online!
If your baggage has not been delivered, you can report it as delayed online by filling the Lost Baggage Inventory Form (BIF) found in the link below and sending it to your nearest Ethiopian offices at your destination.
You can also contact Ethiopian local offices to find out the whereabouts of your baggage
Ethiopian Airlines sincerely regrets the delay in tracing your baggage. Every effort will be made to locate and restore your bag. The total allowed tracing period is 25 days from the date of incident. During this time the automated tracing system will match the profile created for your bag with similar type of bags that remain unclaimed at various other airports all around the world.
Once you file a claim you can follow your claim status following this link:
ET and its agents handle all baggage with diligent care. Nevertheless, damage might happen under certain circumstances. As a general rule, baggage which qualifies for compensation will be subject to repair or replacement. However, ET will assess the degree, time factors and the depreciation rates of baggage, a different handling other than repair may be offered.
ET is not liable for the destruction, loss or damage of any baggage caused by:-
- Defects in the material of baggage itself or aging after use
- Minor dents, cuts, scratches, scuffs, dents, dirt and stains.
- Protruding parts such as cover/straps/hooks/belts & lock.
- Damage due to over-packing or inadequate packing of baggage.
- Damage or pilferage resulting from random search of Transportation Security Administration (TSA) or other safety inspections of each country.