Ethiopian Medical Travel Package
In order to serve the growing medical travel market and to medically connect Africa to the rest of the world, Ethiopian Airlines has collaborated with hospitals to introduce a medical travel package to popular medical destinations worldwide.
Consequently, we have developed a comprehensive medical travel management program to coordinate a variety of medical travel services from basic medical consultations to full services treatments. The comprehensive management program brings together a consortium
of qualified physicians/surgeons and medical facilities.
Our aim is to assist our clients to adopt a better quality of life utilizing our network of multi-disciplinary medical care centers & excellence of services from door to door.
The package includes medical service, air travel, and other ground handling services.
Specialties of Partner Hospitals:
Depending upon the case, we select the best Doctor & Hospital combination & accordingly we provide the best treatment cost from Partner hospital.
- Paediatric Cardiology & Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Critical Care & Anaesthesiology
- Digestive & Hepatobiliary Sciences
- Medical Oncology & Haematology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine
- Kidney & Urology
- Robotic Surgery
- Dental Sciences
- Integrative Medicine & Holistic Therapies
- Internal Medicine
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Liver Transplantation
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- ENT & Head Neck Surgery
- GI & Bariatric Surgery
- Gynaecology & Gynaec Oncology
- Mental Health & Quality of Life
- Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Sciences
- Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
Services Available for International Patients:
- Customized Treatment Packages and medical opinions are offered prior to travel.
- Discount tickets for Patient, Attendant/Donor, etc
- Payment: Pay at your Home country at Local currency. Patient can avail USD Billing facility also. Payment can be made either through credit card or cash or wire transfer.
- Local Staff assistance at your Home country to facilitate all requirements
- Visa Assistance: Our team helps in arranging visa by providing a letter from the hospital to Indian High Commission in the patient’s country. This helps to obtain a medical visa not only for patients but also for accompanying attendants.
Visa cost to be borne by the travellers.
- Local Transport Arrangements (Airport pickup and drop): On Arrival Patient/ family will be received at the Arrival gate/Aero-Bridge by our staff with welcome placard in patient’s name.
- Local assistance for Accommodation and Travel Arrangements: We will assist in arranging accommodation near hospital as per patient’s preference & budget.
- During Hospitalization: Personalized Patent Care Executive will be a single point of contact throughout the entire stay in the hospital for all medical & non-medical assistance like registration, admission, discharge formalities, Sim card,
mobile, hotel/guest house accommodation etc.
- A dietician who will advise the patient throughout the stay and advise F&B to be served from the menu for the patient.
- A comprehensive written medical report will be given before discharge from the hospital.
- International Translators.
- Travel and Tour Guide.
- Currency Exchange: Currency exchange facility is also available.
- Statutory Requirement: Assisting Registration with the Police Commissioners Office (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival.
- Choice of International Cuisine.
- Post-Discharge Consultation with the Physician if required after patient's return to his home by E mail/ telecalling (review of scans or X Rays, telephonic consultation, etc).
- Post-Operative Support like Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Regular Follow-up after arrival to Home Country.